Join us as a sponsor at the European Energy Conference
The second edition of the European Energy Conference (E2C) offers a unique and exciting opportunity for organisations to:
- raise their company’s profile to a wide variety of participants, ranging from senior scientists, decision makers in industry and future leaders in Energy Research
- benefit from networking and cooperation opportunities arising from face to face contacts with their peers.
- gather valuable insight into the various fields of energy research
- showcase your organisation’s activities, ideas and research and associated your brand with international leading organisations in this emerging and rapidly-evolving sector.
- demonstrate your commitment to the advancement of the energy transformation systems towards sustainability
Different packages are available ranging from the exclusive gold package, silver to the bronze package. Each package includes different levels of
- networking opportunities
- visibility both online and offline
- dedicated exhibition space.
To find out more about these different packages, please contact your sponsorship contact Caroline Nsenda, Conference Officer ( JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING ).
To view the list of our current sponsors and exhibitors, click here.
Exhibiting Spaces Available
One exhibition space (3m wide by 2m deep) includes:
- one table (2m long x 55cm wide) and 2 chairs
- one easal for signage
- one complimentary registration, equivalent to a full conference attendee badge, with admittance to all technical sessions and social event
Price for a 3 m2 stand
Price for a 6 m2 stand
Price for a 9 m2 stand
Price for a 12 m2 stand
Price for a 18 m2 stand or more
to be discussed
Package prices excl. VAT and related expenses (e.g. organisation’s requirements such as electricity, waste container)
Further information about the venue including a floor plan can be found at www.mecc.nl/en.
Partnership agreement, media and marketing opportunities
Partnership offers, media & exhibition packages, and general support agreements are also effective ways to connect with your target audiences, position your brand and gain visibility. Add-ons and stand alone options can be tailored and discussed to meet your needs. Please contact your sponsorship contact Caroline Nsenda, Conference Officer (
Get in contact today and secure your presence at the European Energy Conference
Sponsorship opportunities and exhibiting spaces are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Don’t miss an opportunity to make an impact on your key audience and become today a sponsor, partner or exhibitor at the European Energy Conference by contacting Caroline Nsenda, ESF Conference Officer at JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING .
Key facts about the European Energy Conference Series
In 2012 the European Energy Conference will attract
- renowned and leading experts from the various areas such as Physics, Chemistry, Nuclear and Material Sciences
- +25 international keynote speakers and symposium chairs
- approximately 500 conference participants from all over the world
- more than 100 posters to be presented by young promising and confirmed researchers
In 2010 the first edition of the successful European Energy Conference had
- 44 nationalities from all over the world represented (the USA, Germany, Taiwan, Korea, Turkey, Italy were amongst the top 10 countries)
- majority of participants aged between 36-50 years old, working in academia
- significant representation from academia as well as the industry
- well attended posters sessions with more than 60 posters displayed