Submission of abstracts is now closed
1. Download the e2c-2012 Abstract Template
Abstracts must be submitted on the E2C template that can be downloaded here: [doc 156KB] [odt 21KB]. The organisers reserve the right not to accept abstracts submitted in any other format. Abstract editing is the responsibility of the author. Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar. Abstracts will be published as received.
2. Read the Submission Guidelines
The European Energy Conference 2012 (E2C) is using EasyChair for the submission and review of abstracts and papers.Only abstracts submitted electronically through this system will be considered. Before being able to submit, you will need to create an EasyChair Account. Detailed guidelines can be downloaded here: [pdf 475KB]
3. Create Your e2c-2012 EasyChair Account
Go to: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=e2c2012. Click on “sign up for an account” and follow the EasyChair instructions to create your account. You will be asked to give your name and email. Once you filled out the form, EasyChair will send you an email with a link that you can use to create an account.
4. Submit Your Abstract
Click on ‘New Submission’ and fill out the submission form with information on:
- Author and Co-Author(s), Title and the short abstract/ description (200 words max).
- The E2C Symposia you would like to submit for (see programme for further information); the career ‘group’ the main author belongs to (early-stage researcher, experienced researcher); abstract keywords (minimum 3, maximum 10)